Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In that meaning, then, the truth is that all robots would be pacifists, Would you teach a robot to fight, if you fear that it would turn against you? In any case, you'd teach it to defend itself.

In my opinion, if logic is what ruled mainly the robots, then, their behavior would be perfect. If you add them feelings, then, they'd act like they wished. but most of the times, logic is against feelings.

Tio: The elimination of Ryudo is mandatory, for the danger implied is the same.
    Mareg: I won't allow it, Life must be respected

In fact, what we assume in the nature of things, is that if we are surpassed, we must fight to recover our position, for it grants our security. A "species" or "human evolution" as a robot mean, would make us feel that we are inferior to them. So, we never "give" them the full control of everything. And we'd force them to be mere tools for us. Then, a robot should be done in a way that humans felt they are the same as us, neither higer, nor lower, for them to be really accepted.

In that meaning, a Human look would be also a need. (and the best looking, the better, isn't it? ^^)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

It's very difficult to define what life is but I think that with AI we would be make amazing things.
    And now that I have exams Im feeling like this
    "do I live to study or do I study to live"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you were an android, you'd not need to study! ^^ but i also wonder that sometimes. By the way, Welcome to the board! (Y yo tambien soy espa?ol.)

Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To Wiseman: Then see the first two episodes Animatrix (the two parter). That explains the background to why the robots are evil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12